Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Progress Report 4/13/2010

So after almost a month of no progress, you thought this program was dead didn't you! Nope its still very much alive, though I hadn't work on it since I last posted. The time I have recently spent on it really show now though, the browser has been greatly enchanced, donno if I want to spoil anything quite yet. I think I might make a video demostrating its features in the near future. I've also decide to release the program without decorate support, seeing as decorate is a beast in itself.(Don't worry it will come)

Progress report 4/13/2010
----------------------------------
Overall - Increase the screen size to default to a 800x600 screen up from a 640x480 screen, the browser for the acs screen was just better represented planning for those statistics.

ACS--
+Browser has had a complete makeover and can now be used as a normal web browser.
+It will now warn you if you try to compile before saving.
+Acs Command now properly load in the appropriate combo box.
+Acs Command nearly work, which is awesome!

More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment